Other Available Downloads
Suggestions? Features? Questions?
- More than 100 new features and bug fixes all based on your feedback!
- Read the complete list of changes at the Silverlight Toolkit December 2008 change list.
- AutoCompleteBox and NumericUpDown have been moved into the Stable Quality Band.
- Three new themes have been added: Bureau Black, Bureau Blue and Whistler Blue.
- The sample application has been given a make-over and is now more polished and easier to navigate.
- We've added more code coverage unit tests. That means - more sample code for you!
- Improved the DesignerUX in both Visual Studio 2008 and Expression Blend. We've included new controls icons for the Toolbox, property tooltips and better property organization in the property editor.
- UI Accessability support added for AutoCompleteBox, Expander and NumericUpDown (as well as UpDownBase).
- Many new charting improvements!
What's in the Silverlight Toolkit December 2008 release?
- Components in the Stable Quality Band
- Components in the Preview Quality Band
- Several professional Themes for use in your applications.
- Sample application projects
- View the samples live
- Integrated code and XAML source viewer
What's added in the Source download?
- Complete C# source code
- Unit tests
very good release
on May 31, 2011 at 3:14 AM
I'm working from the latest source-code that you've made available. Unfortunately, there are enough bugs and issues that don't have a work-around that I MUST work from the source-code, so that I can code in my own bug fixes.
I give it 4 stars because I recognize that it's a big effort to do this... but I give it 2 stars because of the bugs. Averages out to 3 stars.
on Mar 16, 2009 at 4:52 PM
These controls are very unpolished.
ie. The Grid doesn't contain any paging, it is very slow, the scrolling of it is slow, etc...
The NumericInput has 'IsTabStop=False' and yet it still hits the IsTabStop ?
The source needs to be opened up, more releases with more fixes, developers aren't responding to questions on blog (ie. numeric updown)
on Mar 10, 2009 at 2:26 PM
Keep it up! I think I will use your toolkit for rest of my life. Great!
on Feb 15, 2009 at 8:12 AM
This release is freaking hillarious !!
- insanely many bugs and missing features !
- most stuff is faster to develop then to figure out why its not working as its supposed to !!!
- Hillarious Treview events, empty Treeview properties and missing methods/properties are making my code-work a living hell... Gaaahhh !
on Feb 13, 2009 at 12:37 PM
Some annoying bugs in the controls (especially treeview). Good work anyway for the whole toolkit ;)
on Feb 2, 2009 at 8:50 PM
Very cool for sure. We are pumped to see the Janurary Release. The Chart controls are very cool. Great work!
on Jan 15, 2009 at 11:40 PM
on Jan 3, 2009 at 6:51 PM
A job very well done. Respect!
on Dec 16, 2008 at 10:44 AM
Oh! my God I don’t have words.. Please don’t blame me I've good vocab but your amazing work has left me wordless.. GR888888888 work..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on Dec 15, 2008 at 8:42 AM
I am totally blown away by the work you guys are doing.
on Dec 13, 2008 at 7:12 PM
Great stuff! Thanks!
on Dec 13, 2008 at 1:11 AM
Woo! these are just amazing controls! I've never seen such good looking architecture for NumericUpDown. Charting is also excellent. And the themes and ImplicitStyleManager are a huge help when it comes to styling our app. thanks!
on Dec 13, 2008 at 1:05 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.