Other Available Downloads
Suggestions? Features? Questions?
- Silverlight 4 Beta support for RTL, Mouse Wheel, Implicit Styles and more.
- New Silverlight unit test framework is now part of the Silverlight Toolkit – easily create test applications in your projects using new project and item templates
- New Tools and infrastructure preview release – test automation, Silverlight code coverage preview, default styles task
- New BusyIndicator control to easily toggle UI to a busy state.
- New Content property in DataForm
- Charting improvements
- Read the complete list of changes at the Silverlight Toolkit November 2009 change list.
What's the Source Code feature add?
During installation, you'll have an opportunity to select the Source Code feature:
- Complete C# source code
- Unit tests
A great selection of controls. I especially love the BusyIndicator.
on Apr 2, 2010 at 6:06 PM
I agree with wpinto. It's a pity the latest bits of RX can't be used at the same time (simply).
on Mar 16, 2010 at 12:27 PM
Not playing nicely with the latest drop of the Reactive Extensions (Rx) framework is a show stopper.
on Feb 25, 2010 at 6:45 PM
Menu control is not there. Add menu control also.
on Feb 25, 2010 at 4:34 AM
Liking the themes.
on Feb 9, 2010 at 8:32 AM
One item I've brought up before (a year ago ?) are good masked textbox controls. This is critical for any data entry application. Also is a good monetary textbox control. Most business apps eventually deal with money :)
on Jan 19, 2010 at 7:06 PM
Even when the documentation is still poor, the product itself it's really good. I've just finished a site using the charts and my boss was really impressed. I experienced no issues installing the toolkit and the source code in two different machines and the whole process has been really smooth
on Jan 16, 2010 at 5:38 PM
If you have problems installing. Download the .msi and save to your hard drive first. Then run the install.
on Jan 10, 2010 at 7:44 PM
Crashes on install. Something about can't read an .msi file.
on Jan 7, 2010 at 2:28 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.