Silverlight Toolkit April 2010 Overview
Read the complete list of changes in the Silverlight Toolkit April 2010 release
from the November 2009 release. The April 2010 version is the 7th release of the Silverlight Toolkit, and targets Silverlight 4 RTW.
Suggestions? Features? Questions?
Components in the Silverlight 4 Toolkit
The Silverlight Toolkit defines four Quality Bands
that describe the stability and finish-level of each component. Below is a summary of where the components currently in the Silverlight Toolkit fall within the quality bands.
- Components in the Mature/SDK Quality Band (The binaries for these components ship in the Silverlight 3 SDK, their full source is available in the Silverlight Toolkit.)
- Components in the Stable Quality Band
- Components in the Preview Quality Band
- Infrastructure and Development Tools in the Experimental Quality Band
- Visual Studio unit test project and item templates
- Silverlight Unit Test Framework and Visual Studio unit test metadata for Silverlight
- Silverlight test automation for automating unit test runs in the web browser
- DefaultStyleTask for large control library development
What's included in the source code?
During installation, you'll have an opportunity to select the Source Code feature:
- Complete C# source code
- Unit tests